Create your site easy
sites built with webee
Frequently asked questionsFind the answers to your questions
Webee is an Internet services ensemble , website + hosting + email, integrated with each other, based on HTML 5 language. They represent an unique product for quality, feature and price in the latest generation of the Internet. Webee is a software platform. The customer can use it in total autonomy. You can enter the "content" and manage it or you should decide to entrust the management of all or part of the site to web agency you trust. Webee is still easy to use.
The reasons are many. Generally because Webee is always ahead and then there are other valid reasons:
• Webee allows you to create endless menus and submenus. For each one you can match a page where you could enter content (graphics, texts, multimedia);
• It is easy to use and allows you to try different demo;
• It has the interactive guide;
• Webee was created and is maintained by an ISO 9001 certified company. This one manages the entire chain of production and post production Internet with competitive costs;
• It has a live support service and help desk;
• It has an unbeatable value for money. The comparison should be made for the amount of avaible services. So you try to consider: site, domain, hosting, antivirus, antispam, statistics, MySql, the website, etc;
• The price includes some features that other products do not have: news, photogallery, mobile service, widgets, etc.;
• Webee has a great usability. It allows you to change the graphic look of the site whenever you desire;
• The website has dynamic aspect and you can update it without the need to change the site;
• It includes e-mail services with anti-spam and anti-virus, web mail, statistics;
The static websites include and exclusive read-only. To perform updates in these sites is necessary to know the computer language and intervene directly in the code page. The decision to create a static website nowadays is decidedly not recommended. Dynamic websites have updateable content, which can be changed quickly. Webee is an administrable site. It ensures maximum interaction with a no computer scientific user. Some dynamic elements are: the control panel that provides an easy administration (the contents can be updated through graphical user interfaces without acting directly on the code). The interaction with one or more databases and the presence of varying graphic interfaces.
The prices are in the Webee site www.webee.biz. The price is very competitive because Logos Engineering covers the whole range of telematic services. It record and directly manage its Server.
To test Webee can directly play with some of our graphics settings with our "Webee Play", or sign to the website, create a free demo choosing one of the available templates, login (you will receive username and password in the mail). If you are a customer you will have up to a maximum of 3 demo. You can make up to three demo and up to 10 if you have a demo webagency accredited.
To purchase online is easy. Go to www.webee.biz, login with your username and password, go to the panel demo and buy the site. You can pay by bank transfer or by credit card as Paypal.
Our data backing up service is as follows: full weekly, incremental daily. Our servers proceed to make the general backup every week and one every night in an incremental way (the only changes made). This does not imply a commitment to restore the data you deleted. Otherwise theback up is used only for internal Disaster Recovery procedures. In specific cases undergoing feasibility studies, you can request the estimate data restoration because the recovery procedure must be performed for the entire server which is hosting the site. The Customer undertakes contract, in its exclusive interest to periodically copy of the data. He also raises Logos Engineering from any liability for example damage caused by loss of data, including, of course, the decommissioning of the site for termination of the contract.
No, webee does not provide any services or access to the FTP server.
The site must be paid at the time of purchase, regardless of when you decide to publish it. The contract is concluded at the time of purchase rather than at the time of publication. In fact, it may happen that the site can not be published for your pleasure (inability to transfer a domain to bureaucratic obstacles or other reasons).
You have to access to the site www.webee.biz with your credentials, choose one of the payment methods among those present and proceed as indicated on the website.
Accepted payment methods are:
• paypal (secure pay)
• bank transfer
The contract has a duration of 12 months. At the end is renewed for a further 12 months if the notice is not received by the customer. The fee must be paid at least 20 days before the deadline. The system will send you an email with the date by which you need to pay the fee. To pay the fee you have to login to the site www.webee.biz with your credentials, choose one of the payment methods among those present and proceed as indicated on the website.
The system will send an automatic email when it is not been paid on time. The evidence of the payment stops sending the reminder. It is true that the evidence of payment (especially by bank) always arrives in a few days later the payment, so the system can send a reminder to you please do not take into account if you have done so in the meantime to pay. With regard to the annual deadlines, if you have not done the termination of service, the system will send an email with the date by which you have to pay the renewal.
No, you can not change the data of an invoice or a payment made. Changes to billing information are operating exclusively for payments made AFTER the updating of the data.
Yes, you can modify it by logging with your credentials to the website www.webee.biz. The changes will be valid only and exclusively for the documents issued after the update.
In the following cases:
• processing company
• Sale by a legal entity to another legal entity
• ale by legal to natural person
• Sale by natural person to legal entity
• Sale by Person to another one
• you have to apply for the perfecting of the data email@example.com